Social Media and Website Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a member or family member that can help with the below tasks.
Help fine tune the new website design being produced, and we would love the input of a talented social media person.
The role is on a voluntary basis. Perfect for someone studying this field.
You would be working with the current social media communications member.
The role would be approx. ½ -1 hour per week.
You can grow the role to develop your skills and the club.
- Email weekly communications to members and guests.
- Create and broadcast SMS weekly communications to our members.
- Manage and create content for social media on Instagram and Facebook, as well as our website.
- Creating written copy for social media and physical media.
- Meta Business Manager - Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Ads and analytics
- Digital and physical media design in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign etc
Expressions of interest or for more details
- Contact email@example.com