All Memebrs are requested to follow the below restrictions.
**Any member going to the club / dock is required to QR code in at all time.
**Please also sanitise and social distance when in or around the club premises.
**We will update details as they change and hope to be back racing on the late September.
NSW Restrictions Update - 29th July 2021
STAY HOME and SAFE
Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour
- Outdoor public gatherings (including exercise) will be limited to two people (excluding members of the same household);
- A person must exercise in their local government area or no further than 10 kilometres from their home
- Car-pooling with members who are not in your household is not permitted if a person is travelling to exercise or engage in outdoor recreation
- A person over 18 must carry documentary evidence showing their address and show it to police on request (including when undertaking exercise)
- A person cannot enter Greater Sydney for the purpose of exercise or outdoor recreation
- Browsing in shops is prohibited, plus only one person per household, per day may leave the home for shopping.
Below is the latest Media Release, the revised Public Health Order will be published later today.
The following pages are goods sources of information –
I will also keep the Australian Sailing COVID-19 News page updated - https://www.sailingresources.org.au/covid-19/nsw/
These tightened restrictions are based on health advice from the Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant.
They are necessary due to the increasing number of unlinked cases in the community.
We understand this is a difficult time for the community and businesses. We thank them for their understanding and patience.
High testing numbers are key to finding unrecognised chains of transmission in the community, so please continue to come forward for a COVID-19 test, even if you have the mildest of symptoms.
Useful Resources For Clubs
- NSW Office of Sport COVID-19 Page