Letter To Members Covid-19.pdf  As at 20.3.20 9.30am

Dear Member,

 

Due to the ever increasing risk of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) spreading throughout our community, the Board of the Cronulla Sailing Club has suspended all sailing and social events until 1st May 2020, after which we will reassess the situation.

This decision has been made based on all the available information from both State and Federal Government agencies and our governing body, Australian Sailing.

The health and safety of our members, staff and volunteers is our first priority followed closely by the greater community.

This action falls in line with many other NSW Sailing Clubs and Sporting Associations across the country.

We have also canceled our last three weeks of Friday Night Twilight Sailing and Bar Trading effective immediately.

Rest assured that we have not made this decision lightly and we are fully aware of the disappointment this brings to our members, however, when this virus slows down and things return to normal we will be back bigger and better than ever.

The Board of the Cronulla Sailing Club will be constantly monitoring the situation and will keep all of our members up to date with any changes that may take place, but for now, it is all about staying healthy and looking after each other.

Regards Rob Francis Commodore

Cronulla Sailing Club

 

What is on at CSC this week? As at 18.3.20 3.30pm

The Board is currently monitoring the current situation and will advise all members later in the week. We are following both the Australian Government and Australian Sailing guidelines.

As we have no sailing planned for this Saturday the 21st March 2020 the resail will not be held.

Sailability has been cancelled until further notice effective 18.3.20

Learn to sail program has been cancelled until further notice effective 18.3.20

Sunday sailing has been cancelled for this week and more details to be advised later in the week.

The website will be updated daily. or contact us secretary@cronullasc.com

Friday Nights has now been cancelled till 9th October 2020