NEW SOUTH WALES INTERNATIONAL FINN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
CRONULLA SAILING CLUB
10th & 11th November
Who is Racing as at 9/11/18 13 boats racing
|Name||Yacht Name:||Sail No:||Home Club||Helmsperson Name|
|McMillan, Rob||NB Sailsports||2||RPAYC/WSC||R mcmillan|
|Skeggs, Stuart||Cool Change||AUS33||HSC||Stuart Skeggs|
|Kokumai, Hajime||Eyevol||JPN6||Hayama marina||Hajime Kokumai|
|Wallace, Peter||Dynah Moe Humm||302||WSC||Peter Wallace|
|Jackson, Mark||10th Avenue Freeze Out||AUS 61||Black Rock/ Hampton||Mark Jackson|
|Calvert, Jock||Charlie||Aus 32||RYCT||Jock Calvert|
|trujillo, rafael||Blas de Lezo||ESP100||RCN LA LINEA||RAFA TRUJILLO|
|Whitley, Marcus||Fortunate Son||AUS110||WSC||Marcus Whitley|
|weaver, craig||Good Finng||AUS 13||WOOLLARHA SAILING CLUB||craig weaver|
|Hodder, Bill||—||AUS307||Sandringham Yacht Club||Bill Hodder|
|Kennedy, Nick||Backbeat||AUS 274||Lake Jindabyne /Woollahra||Nick Kennedy|
|Gilham, Lachlan||TBA||91||SOPYC/FSC||Lachlan Gilham|
|Visser, Matt||Anika V1||Aus 5||RPAYC||Matt Visser|
Hi All, I’ve spoken with the local school and it’s a goer for parking.
All they ask is that we leave the ground as we found it. A refundable $50 parking fee is to be payable to John Condie, who has the gate keys and has assured the school we will not damage to the area.
Address is: Cronulla Public School, 18 Burraneer Bay Road, Cronulla.
For further information contact: John Condie 0410 484 747
NOTICE OF RACE
- The Championships will be governed by the rules as defined in the 2017 – 2020 Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS) of World Sailing and the Prescriptions of Australian Sailing and the Rules of the International Finn Class (except as altered by the Notice of Race and the Sailing Instructions).
- Advertising will be as defined by WS regulation 20.
- Boats may be required to display bow numbers and advertising chosen and supplied by the organizing authority.
- ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
- The regatta is open to boats of the International Finn Class that are:
- A financial member of the International Finn Association of Australia.
- A member of a Club affiliated with Australian Sailing.
- Entry fees to be paid at registration.
- The regatta entry fee is $AUD 125 and payable with entry.
SAT 10th November 2018
1000 to 1130 hours
SAT 10th November 2018
SAT 10th November 2018
Races 1, 2 and 3
SUN 11th November 2018
Races 4, 5 and 6
- 6 races are scheduled.
- Three races are planned per day. Additional races may be sailed on any day provided that the regatta does not become more than one race ahead of schedule.
- No warning signal will be made after 1500hrs Sunday 11th November.
- MEASUREMENT AND REGISTRATION
- Competitors may use one mast and two sails during the regatta, which must be declared at registration.
- SAILING INSTRUCTIONS
- Sailing Instructions will be available at registration.
- The event will be held at Cronulla Sailing Club, 50 Waratah Street, Cronulla. (Appendix 1)
- The regatta will be conducted on the waters of Bate Bay or Port Hacking, NSW. (Appendix 2)
- Courses to be sailed will be a windward/leeward configuration as detailed in the Sailing Instructions.
- Target time for each race will be approximately forty-five (45) minutes with a limit of sixty (60) minutes.
- The Low Point System Appendix A will apply.
- The series is scheduled for six (6) races of which four (4) completed races are required to constitute a series.
- If five (5) or less races are sailed, a boat’s series scores will be the total of her races scores.
- If six (6) races are sailed, a boat’s series score will be the total of her races scores excluding her worst.
- All competitors must wear personal floatation devices, coinciding with Australian Sailing and Yachting NSW regulations.
- SUPPORT BOATS
- Support boats will be allowed, following declaration at registration.
- Approved support boats/coaches/managers shall keep at least 100 metres clear of the course area during racing except when asked to assist by the race committee.
- RADIO COMMUNICATION
- While on water, a boat shall not carry equipment capable of making radio transmissions or receiving radio transmissions except for equipment provided by the organising authority. This restriction also applies to mobile phones.
- Prizes will be awarded to boats placed first to third overall.
- The New South Wales Finn Perpetual Trophy and title of New South Wales Champion will be awarded to the highest placed New South Wales competitor.
- The organising authority may award other prizes.
- The presentation will be held at the Cronulla Sailing Club as soon as practicable after the completion of the last race.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Competitors participate in the regatta entirely at their own risk. (See RRS 4, Decision to Race)
- The organising authority and the International Finn Association of Australia will not accept any liability for material damage or personal injury or death sustained in conjunction with or, prior to, during, or after the regatta.
- Each participating boat shall be insured with valid third-party liability insurer with minimum cover of five million dollars (AUD $5,000,000), ten million recommended (AUD $10,000,000) or equivalent.
- Each entrant may be required to produce evidence of insurance cover stated in (i).
- FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information please contact:
Phil Chadwick M: 0431575233
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
David Bull M: 0411 071 833
Email : email@example.com
John Condie M: 0410 484 747
Bate Bay - Field of Play