This course builds on the foundational knowledge gained in Start Sailing 1 and 2. This course aims to
give confidence to participants and equip them with the skills needed for racing.
This course will be run on a Sunday morning during Term 4, from 9:30am to 11:30am. The dates of
the six sessions are: 16 Oct ~ 23 Oct ~ 30 Oct ~ 6 Nov ~ 13 Nov ~ 4 Dec
Registration fee is $150 which includes:
- Qualified Instructors and assistants.
- Use of club lifejackets
- Australian Sailing certified course
- Boat Hire is an additional $150 which includes:
- 6 weeks of boat hire at $25/wk
- Available boats include Optimists, O’pen Skiffs and Lasers. Coaches will determine the
appropriate boat based on skill level.
You will gain your Better Sailing completion certificate.
Water confident, and the skills, knowledge and experience gained from the Start Sailing 2 course.
All participants must be a member of Cronulla Sailing Club. Junior membership is $60.
- While supervision will be provided as part of the course, ultimate responsibility will be the
participant’s parent or carer and accordingly they must be in attendance at all times.
- Missed sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. If you miss a session we will not be
able to accommodate an alternative session or any refund.
- All courses are subject to change with limited notice, based on demand and availability.
- Places are limited. To avoid disappointment, we recommend registering early.